Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hello World!

Hello reader!

My name is Alyssa and this is my blog. This is a place for me to chronicle my time abroad. For the next three months I will be in England participating in an exchange program for a semester.

Here are some things that you should know about me. I am currently a junior in college majoring in Secondary Mathematics Education and a minor in dance. My interests include reading, listening to music, and watching movies and TV shows. I have multiple shows that I watch regularly, but I love binge-watching old TV series. Right now my favorite show is between Game of Thrones and Teen Wolf.

This will be my longest time outside of America, but not my first time. My parents are from Trinidad and Tobago and I have visited multiple times in my lifetime. I also spent three weeks in Germany as part of an exchange program in high school. So, I am not nervous about flying over there, yet anyway. Right now I am just excited about studying abroad, so excited that it doesn’t feel like it is really happening. My nervousness will probably show when my parents leave and I stay behind.


I believe that is it for now! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment